In overflow pools, the water is filled up to the edge of the pool shell, through which it continuously overflows into the drainage troughs. The gutters are fitted with a covering plastic grid. The water overflowing over the edge of the pool goes into the storage tank, from where it is sucked into the filtration system by pump. From there, clean water is returned to the pool via nozzles.
Compared to the skimmer technology, a storage tank with water quantity monitoring and the possibility of automatic discharge is required.
Basic pool equipment:
- Pool liner (material thickness 8 mm or 10 mm)
- Bottom(material thickness 6 mm or 8 mm)
- Anti-slip staircase
- Piping around the perimeter of the pool
- Thermal insulation
- Reinforcement of the pool for concreting (plastic ribs + fittings)
- Technology (control unit, filtration, pump)
- Accumulation tanks
We offer different variants of entrances to the pool, which can be customised according to your needs. All stairs have a non-slip surface and can be equipped with both lighting and massage jets.
- Sides (right/left)
- Full width
- Stairs with a relaxation bench (the bench can hide the slatted pool cover)
Our pools are made of the most modern materials on the market from the world manufacturer Röchling with the designation Polystone P PG or Polystone P PGX, which has the following properties:
- High strength
- Very high resistance to chlorine and UV radiation
- Frost resistance
- Resistance to chemicals
- Non-slip surface
- Different colour variations
- During production, emphasis is placed on the quality of materials and workmanship
- Sheaths of various sizes are butt welded using a large-format plastic plate welder
- Precision machining and formatting of materials on CNC machine
- Plate materials used for the cladding
- Reinforcements / ribs
The pool is factory fitted with load-bearing ribs for crane handling and also a solid wooden prism frame for safe transport and to ensure the pool is level during concreting.
Examples of visualisations of overflow pools