In this type of pool, the water extends approximately 10 cm below the top edge, which is one half of the skimmer opening. The pool is equipped with a skimmer in the wall, which is used to suck water directly into the filtration system. There, the water is cleansed of the sucked-in impurities and returns directly back to the pool through nozzles built into the pool walls .
Unlike overflow pools, this system does not need a storage tank to monitor the water quantity and inflow as it is a closed circuit.
The skimmer pool is one of the most widespread in the private sector. It offers excellent value for money both in terms of construction and maintenance.
Basic pool equipment:
- Pool liner (material thickness 8 mm or 10 mm)
- Bottom (material thickness 6 mm or 8 mm)
- Anti-slip staircase
- Piping around the perimeter of the pool
- Thermal insulation
- Reinforcement of the pool for concreting (plastic ribs + fittings)
- Technology (control unit, filtration, pump)
We offer different variants of entrances to the pool, which can be customised according to your needs. All stairs have a non-slip surface and can be equipped with both lighting and massage jets.
- Sides (right/left)
- Full width
- Stairs with a relaxation bench (the bench can hide the slatted pool cover)
Our pools are made of the most modern materials on the market from the world manufacturer Röchling with the designation Polystone P PG or Polystone P PGX, which has the following properties:
- High strength
- Very high resistance to chlorine and UV radiation
- Frost resistance
- Resistance to chemicals
- Non-slip surface
- Different colour variations
- During production, emphasis is placed on the quality of materials and workmanship
- Sheaths of various sizes are butt welded using a large-format plastic plate welder
- Precision machining and formatting of materials on CNC machine
- Plate materials used for the cladding
- Reinforcements / ribs
The pool is factory fitted with load-bearing ribs for crane handling and also a solid wooden prism frame for safe transport and to ensure the pool is level during concreting.
Examples of visualisations and realisations of skimmer pools